Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I spilled my heart out the other night to you, I said I leave my phone on silent and barely look at it. I barely reply to my texts and I barely call anyone back.
I said having drinks isn’t the same alone and I was sorry and I missed you.
You didn’t reply.
I am left with nothing, So as the day progressed I heard new music that spoke to me, and being around my friends having a few beers outside laughing and sharing cigarettes with the beach breeze around I realize I have all I need. Subconscious signs everywhere telling me you aren’t worth my time.
The difference between you and I is that I’m not rushing to be with another human because I don’t need one to make me feel alright inside. I realized you’re doing everything to run away from your own mind and every step you take will soon crumble beneath your feet.
I am left with nothing and you think the joke is on me but I have my friends. Sure my heart is broken but I’ll move on.. and when you come back I won’t be the same person I was before to just let you walk back into the home of my heart. I changed the locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment