Thursday, April 3, 2014

just a rant to heal my own broken heart
So since weeks ago, my new sone friend was telling me how she has a deep gut feeling that Nickhun and Tiffany were dating. There has been rumors in the past as we all know, but Tiffany is my first love and I refused to believe all rumors until their companies release an official statement. And it finally came out.
I can’t say that I was surprised by the news because the suspicions have always been there, but it still hurts. Knowing that someone I have loved for 5 years, someone who I watched as she matured into a lady while I grew up to become a teenager, someone who I always looked up to, was finally setting apart into her own life, I am very happy for her but at the same time, I’m still sad. My walls are covered with photos of her, my laptop and phone backgrounds too, and it’s so difficult to look at her today because it hurts my heart every time.
I know that this pain that I’m feeling is temporary and I cannot and SHOULD NOT do anything else except wish her happiness and prepare to beat up Nickhun if he does anything to hurt him (unless Tiffany tells us not to).
There is another worry that is clouding her mind. As the news stated, KhunFany are still in the start of their relationship so their love is still fragile. I do not want them to have to break up because of the reaction of the fans to the news of them dating. They have been very careful to hide their love, and they will be even more cautious now. As much as I know of Tiffany, she seems to be the type of person who would sacrifice her love and happiness for that of others. So let’s not go over the top and diss (for the lack of a better word) their relationship. Let’s be happy for the two who have found their happiness in each other. We, fanytastics, may be hurt now but if we truly love Tiffany, we should support her in following her heart’s desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment