Wednesday, April 2, 2014

This might not seem like a big deal at all
But I am damn happy with myself within the first half hour of been out of bed..
☺️I had muesli for breakfast for the first time in ages
☺️(this was kinda he big one that made me really happy) I usually chop the banana into really really tiny thin slivers, but is just chopped it into normal chunks and laid it on and ate it all!
☺️I didn’t even realise the above win until I’d done it which makes it even better!
☺️I made it soggy with plenty of liquid
☺️I had it even though I fear fat
☺️there were heaps and heaps and heaps of rabbit droppings in it and I ate quite a few but there were tonnes so left some and this is ok by mum but I didn’t try and hide cereal underneath it I ate around it
☺️I managed to listen to mum as I asked her what does she think I should have muesli or porridge and she said muesli
☺️I didn’t freak out and I feel satisfied and nice
☺️I managed to not shout at mum for moaning and moaning about work and not be sarcastic when she said she would rather go on holiday with her family
☺️I managed a ~500 calorie breakfast even though I had a big night snack last night!
☺️I feel really excited to go to college for some reason today and just really put effort in
☺️I don’t feel agitated that I only have one apple left {today’s}
☺️I haven’t thought about food {ice cream} but I know that if I want some tonight {even though mum is going out} I am allowed it! even if it takes me over minimums
☺️I don’t even feel angry that dad took the last muller rice
☺️I don’t feel the ‘need’ to have beans for tea tonight even though Wednesday is usually beans night
Today will be a good day
💕☺️🌸happy thoughts gang🌸☺️💕

No comments:

Post a Comment