Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Trapped
Hello there, been ages since the last time! :)
Something upcoming this spring just reminds me of one feeling I wanna share with someone.
I’ve been in America for a while. America is massive. Therefore, I always felt like I was trapped, wherever I go I was still in America. Not easy to change yourself… the climates are distinctive, people’s different accents and their individual characteristics welcome you, but you are still a part of something big enough to trap you buried. Too vast to be discovered. Easy to get lost. I was sometimes freaked out. It was just like a reality. I am me, myself. Whatever happens, whoever I meet, I am me standing alone and unlikely in europe, no matter how far I go, only people in one big nation can find you.
Somehow I miss that feeling now.
Don’t know why… perhaps I may get ready for a fight. A struggle for life.
The end of May, I’m flying back and gonna spend a month and more in there. Seattle, my fourth home, and then some parts of east coast. Two couples, four of my besties, gonna get married there. 2 happy weddings are waiting for me. Life is still beautiful in that way.
Life is still beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment