Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Life Problems (caution, a long drama filled post.)
I have some pretty stressing problems today. Well 3 actually if you include how I pre-paid for my gas and drove away without filling up and coming back 45 minutes later all awkward.
First: Boyfriend
He hasnt seen me in like, 2 1/2 weeks. He cant cause his “parents” because they are so strict, which they are. But hello, get a grip we are both 17 almost 18.. But its surprising how he can always be out doing something every night of the week with his friends or something he could easily ditch out on, or better yet take me with. I mean i’m not high maintence, i’m really not but ehem.. I rather be considered “talking” then “together” because I don’t feel like we are together, hes bare minimal romantic and whenever our ideas dont match he becomes so judgmental and just starts bashing it and talking some nonsense. Yet he makes it clear and obvious i’m his and he takes pride in me and all but I just don’t know. I’m not happy and I’m who matters, Seeing my boyfriend on a avg. of once a month..Is NOT working for me, It would be a different story if he lived a ways away or something but I could run to his house if I wanted too, hes practically right there but hes not.. I’m going to do it. I’m going to break up with him.
Second: Girlfriend (Best Friend) Or so I thought.. :(
My friend has been out of control lately. I know shes going through a rough time.. I havent seen her since last friday and she went on this trip and just returned yesterday. She kept me updated on the drama that was going on. She posted this tweet about a couple and it was very rude and not needed truly, and the girl posts something back. There is only 6-7 of them in total on this trip in general, thats just asking for drama.. she hit her head on a van ceiling and then got so mad that her boyfriend didn’t say anything to her so she punched the ceiling and through this fit and then proceeded to call everyone shaddy as “fuck” back at the hotel she got in argument and it resulted in her slamming her own head against the door. Later that night she said she was going to kill herself by taking pills, my friend called 911 on her. She then stayed with the teacher the rest of the time.. 
I just dont understand, this is not like her. I have been worried sick and I was relieved that she was coming back today so we could talk about it, because living in a small town, a breakup of a couple thats been together 2 years is a “Big Deal” and everyone wants to know what happened. I wanted to hear her story before others were already talking but it was to late for that. I let her know that some of the people she went on the trip with were spilling some of the beans of what happened.. she then proceeded to get very bitchy with me and storm out in a matter of seconds, All i tried to do was find out what happened..  She went in the lunchroom and found the girl that said something, pulled her by the sweatshirt and said “If I wasn’t 18 I would beat the living shit out of you” 
The way she treated me was incredibly ridiculous. I have wanted to cut the strings with her for the longest time and this was it The last straw. I went above and beyond for her the last few days knowing whats all happened and she treats me like shit. 
I’m a real friend and I should accept her apologies, but the line has been crossed so many times before.. I just dont know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment