Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The one with all the overthinking
Sometimes I think of how my life impacts other peoples lives.
How important am I to everyone else and how would it affect them if I disappeared?
I think the biggest shock would be death itself, more than the fact that I would be gone. A young persons death is always shocking, no matter guilty or innocent, their color or their nationality… It shocks people.
I think I made it easy for them to forget me, I wasn’t there so they just replaced me.
I guess all this blank space on this “page” represents a bit of that emptiness I am. But it’s like I say: If you can’t speak about it, write about it.
Cause life is more than this sadness, and this sadness wants to be more than life… We can’t allow it, and we shouldn’t allow it.

A stupid sentence that goes with all this shit I just wrote:
When life doesn’t give you any lemons, you go and work hard to get them yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment