Wednesday, May 7, 2014

am I real?
are you real?
if you want me to be
who the fuck am i
I am tenuously real
how real is real?
is anything real?
How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren’t Real
Is this thread for real?
Nothing is real.
you’re real if you can ask the question
How Can Repost Be Real If Our Eyes Aren’t Real
I know nothing
if I drink grape juice, am I purple?
I think therefore I am… I think.
I think, therefore, I was.
I fart therefore I stink.
I art, therefore art thou.
well, the spoon is not real. are you a spoon?
the fool is real. are you the fool?
Does non-existence exist?
What is this thread about?
You.
There is no you
This thread is a schizophrenic’s inner dialogue.
Is reality really a good genesis?
What is love?
What isn’t?
Are you sure?
What if YOUR BRAIN… is chemicals in your brain?
What if my brain is chemicals, OUTSIDE my brain!
i’m so real you can call me reality
we’re all ideas in the mind of god
All mental health issues can be explained in terms of religious epiphanies.
that’s some real talk right there
talk doesn’t exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment