Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wanting to move, escape reality. 
Wanting to forget the past or be able to restart life remembering all your mistakes so that you don’t make them again. 
Wanting to die at times so badly but realizing what your parents would have to go through and staying strong just because of one thing. 
My reason for living is soccer. 
Many times I’ve wanted to die but have realized that I should stay strong and fight negativity. 
Many times I’ve cried, cut, starved and hurt myself in other ways but soccer has helped me forget about reality. It relaxes me and so I plan to be a professional soccer player in the future. I plan to do the no.1 thing I love for the rest of my life. I plan on telling young teenagers what I’d gone through and how I’d fought it. I plan on telling them about the first time we lost and how much I cried because I felt as though I performed badly and that it would affect my chances at my soccer career. 
I plan on helping kids who are not at their right state of minds to get back into being positive, helping them to find their one thing that helps them escape reality. 
Dying is not the only answer. 
Stay Strong. 
Never give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment