Tuesday, May 6, 2014

As someone asked me this question and as I’m doing quite a lot of thinking these days, I will write a little now. You have been warned.
Well, actually all I want is to be happy and satisfied with my life, which I am, at this point, absolutely not.
Lately, I’ve been wishing for love more than ever before. I don’t know why, I guess it’s because I realized how lonely I really am. I don’t get why I’m not the one people fall for, either, I guess it’s because I’m kind of unlovable. But actually, I wouldn’t even be that much of a complicated girlfriend. I am honest, I might not have a nice appearance but if I love somebody, I love him with all of my heart and I will be honest with him, no matter what. I am willing to do anything for that person. But thing is, I am sad, yes I am and I guess thats what scares people of. Having to deal with the sad girl, having the impression I want somebody to fix me, somebody to build me up again, like I am the kind of girl who will just cry and complain about her problems. But that’s not true at all, you can have a lot of fun with me as well, I am not just broken or unhappy, I do have my good times. I might not be confident and it might get difficult if you offer me a shoulder to cry on or if you want to be there for me, because then I will put my inside out and give you my heart even more, I will get attached to you. But I promise, I won’t always cry, I won’t force nor want you to fix me, I will never expect you to do anything, I won’t have any demands except you will have to love me if you wan’t me to stay with you. I don’t get, why nobody wants me.
But to be honest, I wouldn’t want me either.
To not talk about love to much, here are some things I’d wish for, too.I want my family and my friends to be happy. I want them to enjoy their lifes, I want them to be who they are and I want them to be honest with me. I want to be the person who supports them regarding every thing. As nobody has ever been really there for me, I promise to my friends I will always be there for you, no matter what. Because I love you, because you are worthy and you are precious and because I appreciate you in every way.
I want more music to listen to, I want more books to read, I want more happy moments and memories, I want more coffee and cigarettes mornings, I want more sleepovers with my friends, I want more parties, I want to fix my mind, I want to get along with school, I want better weekends, I want more honesty and, more than anything else, I want somebody to trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment