Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Just be with me.
Over the years, I’ve had men tell me all the extravagant things they would do to be with me.
Try this: how about you just be with me.
Seems simple enough right?
None of this fight off guys, drive hundreds of miles, wait for eternity bull crap.
Let’s try real life. Let’s try effort. Let’s get out of fantasy land and stroll right into reality!
If I’m the girl of your dreams, I should also be the girl you wake up to, spend the day with, and fall asleep too. Adventure or not. I should be fascinating without the allure of “going out”.
Reality > Dreams when it comes to being in a relationship. All those fuzzy feelings? You can have them. At the end of the day, when you get past that butterflies, hand holding, and shy side glances, you’re left with another human being. One with feelings and thoughts just like yours.
The human mind is fascinating, so take the time to learn about, nurture, and love another one.
And if you can’t do that? Then stop dating. Stop torturing other people because you don’t know what you need to be happy.
The next time you start a sentence with, “I would do anything to be with you like…” Just stop, and be with them instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment