Thursday, May 8, 2014

I attend an alternative high school, people think that I’m here because I’m addicted to drugs or that I’m a teen mom. That’s not the case at all, I’m at this school by choice, I chose to leave my school and all of my friends for a better education and so far I’ve been getting the best education I could possibly get. I’m a completely different person since I started at this school. Yes there are still people who think that I have been on drugs in the past and that’s why I’m here. Have I done drugs? The answer is yes I have smoked marijuana, is that the reason I’m at this school? No. Do I regret smoking? I don’t really know if you can truly regret smoking pot, there was a reason you started, once you start its not always the easiest thing to stop doing. I haven’t smoked for 3 years now, but do i regret trying it, no i don’t its something everyone is going to try at some point in their life. I have also been asked if I drink? I have drank in the past I don’t drink all the time, I’m lucky enough to have parents that allow me to experiment with alcohol at home with them, which is probably the reason that I don’t like drinking, sure I don’t care for wine, beer, gin, or margaritas, but I do like the taste of Vodka and when my parents found out that the taste doesn’t bother me but actually makes me drink it more they stopped buying it and keep it out of the house to keep me out of trouble. Since my sister has done almost everything that I started doing she knows how to communicate with me and she understands why I rebel against out parents and why i would stop showing up at my old school. She doesn’t always give me the best advice on what I should be doing with my life, but she’s still there. I guess I’m just grateful for the family that I have because without them I wouldn’t be finishing my sophomore year, with the plans to graduate next year. My family is some of the most important people in my life and I couldn’t do any of this without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment