Thursday, May 8, 2014

Any publicity is good publicity
I don’t know if people will get mad at me for saying this, but I am going to say it anyway!
I think people need to stop talking about TO especially on Tuesdays, I don’t think it is a coincidence that there is always some sort of drama that has everyone talking about the show or one of the cast members on Tuesdays.
I once read somewhere that TO was one of the most talked about shows on social media, they failed to mention though that it was mostly negative talk, but to them it doesn’t matter because in Hollywood any publicity is good publicity. Every time you talk about a show whether you say something positive or negative someone is making money.
I personally think that they do it on purpose because they know that if fans are riled up they will start talking about their show and that for them is free publicity.
So do not give them what they want, stop talking about them, because whether you say something positive or something negative they are still winning and the only thing you get is ruining your day over people that neither care nor appreciate you and they are so not worth the time you waste talking about them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment