Tuesday, May 6, 2014

For those of you who tell me that being transgender is a choice, FUCK YOU.Tell me, what about wanting to kill myself is a choice? When I feel like a fucking stranger in my own skin, wanting to crawl out at anytime. When i can be having the best day and all it takes is just the slightest stubble, and it goes to shit? What part of being depressed and having anxiety and insomnia because I can’t stop thinking about how disgusting my body is and how no one would want me is my choice?
So fuck all of you who say that. You don’t know sHIT. You haven’t experienced the major depression and anxiety that comes along with this. I’m afraid to step out of my own fucking door because of who I am. I wish it was fucking choice. I would choose to be normal, to not have to go through this stupid shit every single day. But i can’t. There isn’t some “magical pill” out there to make me “normal.” So for now, I have to spend thousands of dollars in pharmaceuticals and surgeries (And not to mention legal fees)) just to feel somewhat comfortable in my own body. And even then, there are constant social reminders that I’m not a “real woman.” Don’t you dare, for an instant, tell me that who I am is a “choice.” It’s not. Fuck you and your fucking know it all attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment