Sunday, May 4, 2014

Do you marry a man for his money? His sense of humor?
Or do you marry a man because his family lives in the same far away city that your family lives in and you know that you’ll get a lift to see your family when he goes to visit his?
I love car rides. I’m like a dog that way. I don’t want to talk. I just want to sit and look out the window. The drive to the city that my dad’s side of the family lives is one of my favourites. It’s so nice. And it just so happens to be the same area in which this guy’s family lives. So I was just thinking (as I often do) that if nothing else, that would be a pretty good reason to be with him. He would drive me up there and I’d be able to just sit in the car and look out the window while listening to awesome music. See, we don’t get to see my family too often because they live 4 or 5 hours away. And when we do see them, it’s because they’ve made the drive down to see my grandma. So seeing them would be great. And the drive would be lovely.
Seriously though.

No comments:

Post a Comment