Sunday, May 4, 2014

Rant.
I am very fucking proud to admit that today marks a year of myself being self harm free! This past year has been absolute hell, and for me to push through it and not let it get to me is such a huge accomplishment. I am so thankful for my friends that reached out to me and stayed by my side when I needed them the most. If it wasn’t for them “kidnapping” me that night, I probably would swallowed the whole bottle of pills on my nightstand. And because of that, they will always have a special place in my heart. I owe them my life. This past year hasn’t been easy what so ever. There was hundreds of times I wanted to take my depression out on myself. Where I just wanted everything to stop; forever. But I didn’t. I learned how to be okay with out my medicines, therapy, and people that I couldn’t live without.

I am proud of the person I am today. I’m not 100% better, and never will be, but I’m so happy I can wake up in the morning and not think about taking my life every second of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment