Saturday, March 29, 2014

Best Friend
Yesterday, my best friend (M,16) came over (i'm F,15)
So he came over at around 9:30
And we were at first talking at the dinner table, then he stared begging to move over to the couch, after like two minutes of arguing about it, I gave in and we moved to the couch
I turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels, his arm was around me and he kept pulling me close
after a few minutes of what was on the History channel, he kissed me.
and so, we started making out for a while, and by a while I mean like, 10 minutes
Then we stopped for a bit and snuggled, watching TV
I had my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat (which was going 
pretty fast) and he reached for my hand and held it and kissed my forehead. 
Then after we got bored, we started making out again and like
He grabbed my ass then his hand went under my shirt and grabbed my boob
And he took his shirt off and mine too and continued making out until his friend 
called him saying that he was on his way to his house and he was like ok
And he started getting ready to leave right before I opened the door, he pushed 
me against the wall and made out with me for like one more minute and I could 
feel his boner and oh my god it was just awesome
HOURS after, i was watching a zombie movie on netflix ( I think it was State of Emergency, I wasn't really paying attention) he texts me saying he couldn't get his mind off of what happened. 
Later on that night, I wasn't feeling that well and I was speaking to him about how I've been feeling around the assholes in my school (he goes to a different one) 
his phone dies, but then at 2:21AM he sends me at least FIVE PARAGRAPHS on how I'm too perfect to cry and such
and today, he asked me out on a date and I'm so excited
I fucking love him, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment