Sunday, March 23, 2014

Please read this
Stop scrolling for a minute. I just want to tell you something.
YOU are important. Yes, you. You were brought into this world for a reason and no matter how strongly you refuse to belief that, it is true. You are beautiful, incredible, amazing, talented, and so much more. Everyone is different and thats what makes us special. Everyone has that on thing that makes them who they are… that one talent or trait that stands out against all the rest. You think you’re untalented? Well you are wrong. It can be anything from being able to make someone smile, to being able to jungle, ride a unicycle, and sing at the same time. It can be anything, big or small, but it matters. You matter. If you haven’t found that special thing yet, you will in time. I am basically just ranting on and I don’t know if anyone is actually still reading but the point is you’re amazing. You matter in the world. There are people that love you and care about you. You don’t believe me? Well I care. I love you. There, thats at least one person. I know I am just a stranger but I am here for anyone and everyone going through a tough time. I will listen to you, no judgements. I hope that one day each and every one of you can see how beautiful and how wonderful you are. I know it’s cliche, but life does get better. Just believe and you’re already half way there. Think of it this way, if you have hit rock bottom, all you can do is go up. 
Life is beautiful and worth living, I hope you learn to experience it the way you deserve to. Stay strong, you can make it. 
I’m here for you, whoever you are, no matter what. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment