Sunday, March 23, 2014

I know
times are hard, life will drop you to the bottom of the hole, it will tare at you from side to side. But dont let life turn you into a yo-yo, swinging you up and down and twisting you around. Everything may seem wrong, but itll turn out to be right in the end. My only hope is that you realize things like this happens for a reason. Things dont always end right and they sometimes dont go right for everyone else. But let me tell you this- there are lights at the end of the tunnel. I know you have the strength to get there. And if i need to guide you, i will. If you need a helping hand than mine is here for you to hold. If you need a push, i have the strength to help. If you need a hug, my arms are open. I believe in you. that you can get through this hard bump. It is hard to go through this situation, but i know itll be okay. IT WILL BE OKAY


You aren't alone
Maybe it’s your darkest day. Maybe it’s the first time you got your heart broken for the first time or you were bullied for the 5 millionth time. Maybe you feel like crying or dying. 
But all I want you to know is that I am here for you, night or day. I love you. There is someone out there who loves you. Don’t give up on anything. I’m here for you. I don’t care if I don’t know you or if you are my best friend. Ask me for anything day or night. Go in my submit box. If you need any help or advice, I am here and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment