Sunday, March 23, 2014

Feeling Kind of Lonely ?
I just want to let all of you know, I know what it’s like to be alone, feel afraid, and have regrets. I completely understand how you file through your memories and think, why did I do/say that? That’ll probably come back and hunt me down when it doesn’t need to. I know the feeling of hopelessness and feeling like nobody cares about you. I know how it feels to have the only reason for you not killing yourself is because, you’re afraid of going to hell. I know how it feels to not want to go to school anymore because of the way people treat you or because you feel like nobody likes you. Trust me, I know you don’t want to go somewhere crowded because you feel like everybody’s judging you and it’s always eyes on you. I get the crushed feeling you feel when you say that a certain celebrity saved your life and you’re always grateful for then somebody says, they don’t even know you exist. I get it. I promise you. I know how it feels. Talk to me when you need me. I get it. And so much more. You’re beautiful. You’re wanted. And You’re worthy. I’m here for you. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment