Sunday, March 23, 2014

Okay so here is moment of realization. There are people who self harm for attention. As bad as it is. People do it. Now it’s obvious I have gone through self harm. But, Past is past, and in the end you can be okay. That’s what I learned. I have a great family I almost lost because cps. I would never see my brother who are everything to me. I personally knew I had no one. My parents one of my brothers is 11 and the other is 24 and had a life to live. Then my fake of best friend cared more for boys and having her cared about. Now my situation isn’t the worst. People Had it worse than me and they get better or is trying to. And I hope the best for those people. But then there are those fakes. The ones that do not get what they want from their parents and they cut. Or they steal someone’s boyfriend then he leaves so they cut. Once they cut they take pictures and put it everywhere just to get the “oh you’re so great for trying to get through this.”. This is so wrong it hurts. Because you don’t even try getting therapy. You cut, complain, then go on with your life till you do not get what you want. And you try getting a boyfriend by saying you’ll kill yourself. That is not okay! Guilt is a such a low move, especially to someone so nice and thinks you’ll actually do it. Your life isn’t awful, and it’s wrong to try and say you’ll kill yourself because you find out news like “so and so is dating and I don’t like her with him.” When you lead that poor boy on in the first place? No, you don’t do that. It’s a pathetic reason to say you are killing yourself. But you only say it to get attention. Cutting isn’t a quality that makes you beautiful. You can’t tell a job you self harmed, because the sad truth is they won’t feel bad they will think something is wrong with you and tell you “we do not need you working her because we need people to be 100% on everything” that’s the real life for you. Some people will know who this is directed to mostly. But it’s just a life lesson people need to realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment