Monday, March 17, 2014

Bye, bye razor blade
I’ve desided to throw away my razor blade for good! This time I’ll use a trash can in town so I won’t be able to go back and pick it up. Allthough I’ve used a few other items to hurt myself as well, this razor blade had caused most damage, and it has to stop.
I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to recover from self harming. I deserve to get better. Holding on to the blade just in case I should need it is not a good way to help myself recover. There’s going to be times when I would want to cut, and maybe I’ll have some relapses, but this is a slow prosess. I can’t change over night. Throwing my blade away is just the start, but it’s a good start. I don’t want to hurt my body this way anymore. I don’t want more scars. I want to be happy with myself and my body.
So, here’s to a better life!

No comments:

Post a Comment