Sunday, March 23, 2014

I am here to help
Let me start off with telling you who I am. My name is Jasmin and I am 16. I  severe depression. 
Also, I have been bullied the majority of my life and abused when I was younger. Obviously, as you can see, I know what pain is like. Emotional pain. 
I know what it’s like to feel alone and helpless. To feel like no one cares. That you’re in that big hole that no one can dig you out of. That whenever you see the sun shining again, something is always there to slam you back into the darkness. 
I know all of that. I’ve tried to commit suicide myself multiple times and also still have scars from cutting.
But, I’ve made it out of that deep tunnel and so can you. Share your stories with me. I’ll be the ear you need to listen, the shoulder to cry on. I’ll give you the best advice I can and help you sort through things. 
Don’t be shy to send me your story. I will answer as soon as I can with the best answers I can give. All your stories matter and I am here to help. 
Please, send your story with me..( macajasmina@gmail.com ) I am waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment