Saturday, March 29, 2014

It's been a while...
Since I saw you last week, after all these years, my mind has been subconsciously drifting on and off on thoughts about you.
It’s been years.
But my reflex and reaction towards you, my heart and body hadn’t seem to forget it yet.
I think I’ve been holed up in denial about thinking that I don’t care about you anymore.
We were never even together.
There was never an us.
Sad.
Pathetic.
Stupid.
I know.
The thing is I can’t even talk to anyone about you.
You acknowledged me.
But you never really looked at me.
Like always.
Just like how it was before.
Will I ever get your attention?
I guess not.
But I’m used to it.
If you could just spare one look at me.
Just one look.
I guess not.
I guess I’m stuck inside, trapped inside.
Just like before, it’s you I always see.
But just like before, you never see me.
After all these years, I shall say this again.
Though I know it won’t ever reach you, just like before.
But yes, I think I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment