Friday, March 21, 2014

Well fucking grand
Went in to get my growing out blonde hair colored to a nice pretty natural brown and the bitch fucked up my asymmetrical hair cut i had growing out by hacking it off so I lost precious length of my hair, i asked for bangs, she gave me SIDE BANGS and literally cut ONE INCH so they go to my JAW and instead of just below my chin as they did, and kept quite a bit of the fucking blonde in my hair only lightened it so now i look like i’m in my fucking 30s (instead of being the 20 I am) with graying hair with the dark brown and red and there is more blonde then brown. 
So I’m more then pissed and upset today, and I’m just getting a box of hair dye tomorrow because people can’t be trusted to do their own fucking jobs here. 
FUCKING FANTASTIC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment