Sunday, March 23, 2014

I am worried about you....
I worry about you when you don’t talk to me for this long. I can see when you are hurting, I can feel when something is wrong. I just wish I could do more to help you or do anything no matter how little it may be. I care so about you so much I just want to help you no matter what I am here for you. I made you that promise one year ago, and I will never break it, no matter what you go through, no matter how hard things get, I will be here for you and fight for you. Remember my promise. I will fight for you even if the entire world is against you and you give up on yourself, I never will. I will fight for you no matter what happens; good, bad, terrible or anything worse that that or better than good. I will always be here for you and be your best friend. No matter what I am going through I will be here for you, even if I am in the hospital or something I will be here for you. You have no idea how much I care about you and worry about you and how bad I want to be able help you and take away all the bad things and keep them away from you and protect you from them. I know things can’t “be okay” just like that, but I am willing to work at it and help you no matter what it takes. I am your bestest fwend. I always will be here please believe me I don’t make promises lightly, they are too important to break. I am sorry I can’t help you with everything, but please let me help you and trust me. I want to help you like I have always been able to do back before your trip to Ireland. I want to chase the bad away I really wish I could. I don’t know what is wrong, but I can feel that something is. Please. Let me help you. I am always here for you I promised you and I am not breaking that promise ever I promise you that again, I will say it every day if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment