Friday, March 21, 2014

I was at a convention yesterday!
I went to Leipzig to a convention that is actually for books, but there is also a hall for manga/comics/nerd stuff.
And I could bore you and tell you about the three awesome books I bought as well as a Hobbit pillow and a Sherlock t-shirt, BUT…
THE COSPLAYERS! THE GODDAMN COSPLAYERS!!!
Of course there were tons of Attack on Titan, One Piece and Naruto characters, but also Batman, two Jokers, Anna, Olaf and Elsa from Frozen (+ Jack Frost!), a couple of people cosplaying as the eleventh Doctor and as Tardises (one of them as a couple awwww), one Destiel-cosplay (holding hands, but both girls) and a bunch of Sherlocks, one of them even had his John AND ONE WAS DRESSED AS SHEZZA (again, all of them girls). I also saw Bilbo, Radagast, Tauriel, Thranduil and swag-Thranduil! So yeah, I had quite a lot of fun! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment