Monday, May 5, 2014

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who’s experiencing/ has experienced this feeling- a great one.
Do you ever just come to think of who have been making your life balanced the way you want it to be? Not too cliche-special and of course, not bad. At all. The most astonishing thing about it is that, the ones that make you feel good about, generally, life, are the ones who you don’t personally know.
Maybe it’s hard to cope with it for other people but, I’ve done it with ease. Some may be curious about what they look like or worry because they might me a spam or hacker or whatnot. I don’t really think anyone wants to hear my perspective. But here it goes…
Yes, it brings curiosity at some point that i may be possibly talking to a robot or an application that uses an artificial intelligence algorithm to have conversations with me and my other clan mates. I don’t really know who they are, what they do, all I know about them are the things they say that may not be true at all. 
But, what makes me believe them? Sometimes, you just feel the sincerity they have within them selves. While talking to them, I feel that. I didn’t even encounter an awkward conversation with them. We start from little chats like age revelations, to the place where we live, how we’re so good in this game to eventually letting each other know our personal life because that’s how comfortable we are with each other and our trust to each one in the clan has fully grown little by little. They even give advice to what can I do to refrain from upsetting myself because of the bitches in my school. 
Do you just feel so special and great while talking to them? And the most important thing, you’re genuine. I’m true towards them. Ugh, i don’t know how else am i going to put these thoughts in words. All I can say is..
Thank you, Kentucky Men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment