(I hate that the last post had such negative context)
1. My sister’s boy came out of brain/spinal surgery great! It’ll be sometime before it’s possible to see if the surgery corrected the problem. The staples up and down the 14 month old neck were a bit disturbing. They had to remove a piece of his skull as well.
2. My kids are all old enough to make it to the bathroom, mostly when they are sick as well. This is a huge improvement over the years past when sickness hit.
3. I have a job and I had the ability to go to school—-so I should be thankful for my student loans.
4. I’ve saved a chunk of change staying in my not so great living environment. So with that said, I shouldn’t complain about how tight the month to month will be later.
5. I’ve been able to sleep a lot, since I’ve been so under the weather. I remember the first day I was sick, I couldn’t even scroll tumblr, because any food posted would make me sick. So I can also tolerate looking at food again.