Friday, May 2, 2014

I’m always attracted to these horrible people. Not just in my love life, but the people I’m friends with.
They almost always turn out to be more fucked up than I am. 
I wish you could see into peoples brains, just the first time you meet them, and see what kind of person they truly are.
I’m so sick of all the bull shit, I’m sick of this “girl code” shit. Just because it didn’t work out with you and another person, does not mean you have “dibs” on them for life. 
Let them move on and be happy, let your friends be happy. Unless they where the worst person in the world that did drugs, drank, fucked your sister, and killed your pet they probably just weren’t meant for you.
And fucking learn to respect. When someone does something for you don’t take that shit for granted, thats how they show you they care. And don’t flip shit the first time they put themselves first.
Basically I hate people. Or I just hate people in East Texas. No one care that you were on Tyler, Texas’ version of page six, its Tyler fucking Texas. 
Sorry about the rant, I’m just pissy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment