Wednesday, March 5, 2014

someone please fucking tell me whats the point in texting someone every day, ALL DAY, for a week, only to just suddenly stop replying to texts messages as if nothing had happened. like fuck what the fuck. i hardly know the guy and i wastrying to be reserved with him because boys will be fucking boys and somehow even the nicest ones find a way to mess with you, but clearly i was still fooled. he was so nice, super sweet. literally just saying all the right things. i haven’t even hung out with him, haven’t even kissed him. hell, i’d understand him being nice if he was gonna get something out of it BUT HE DIDN’T EVEN GET ANYTHING. like damn, thats why I’m so confused. i’ve given myself a week, and i’ll text him again if he hasn’t texted me again. but it sucks bc whenever i receive a text I’m hoping it’ll be from him and its only been two, almost three days and i shit you not, every time my phone goes off i still think it’ll be him and I FEEL SO DUMB BC I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM HE WAS JUST RLY NICE AND I WANTED TO GET TO KNOW HIM BUT NOOOOOO I GUESS NOT.
i mean he did go to a club saturday so i’m really hoping he lost his phone or something……………… but no, you know what. that’s probably not what happened. I’m going to text him friday and he’s probably not gonna reply, and i will most definitely feel like a fucking idiot for even thinking that he would. like. I’m right. about guys. not caring is the way to go. the only problem there is that now i just feel lonely. i don’t feel like i have my friends, and i’m no where closer to having a guy than i was two months ago (not that i seriously want one bc clearly they only bring trouble). I’m kinda sad and i want someone to text. i was just fine with getting to know him. but whatever. i think the thing that annoys me the most was that i believed him. why did i do that? i never believe guys. i always expect the worst.
fucking boys. i’m better off by myself. i just want the weekend here so i can fucking party with my friends and then the next week to FLYYY by bc i need to get away from richmond for a while. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment