Thursday, March 6, 2014

The thing I hate the most about myself is that I can never stay really happy for a long period of time. I always have to find something wrong because I feel undeserving of this happiness. Most of the time I don’t even have a reason to be sad and that’s the saddest part, because I know that people have it so much worse and I feel so selfish for feeling the way that I am. I don’t want to feel that way because I have no right yet I do it like my sadness has a reason to be here, but it’s not. I hate the way I am, I really wish I could change and be a better me and the worst is that I’m really trying, but I always bring myself down and I don’t know why I do that. It’s just a never ending circle of me destroying myself, I wish I could stop, but my demons are stronger than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment