Sunday, May 4, 2014

RE: Anons
So i have been keeping tabs on many of my friends and followers. I can’t help but notice a significant increase in the number of hateful anonymous messages that many of you have been receiving. Brace yourselves.
Fuck em. It’s all just pure, unfiltered jealousy. They only poke and prod at you because they want you to feel small. They know it works, and that’s why they’ll keep doing it. I’m going to share with you an axiom that I have recently fostered: “Don’t let anyone make a home in your head. because it is the easiest way to trick the heart.” Let that sit with you a moment and I think you’ll find it’s quite true.
I’ve never gotten a single nasty anonymous message. Why? Because they know that they can’t get in my head. They know they have no power over me. And here’s the trick.
Live a great life. Create, dream, pursue, and dare to stumble for the sake of personal growth and greatness. This will piss off your anons more than any retaliatory message you could possibly send. Laugh at it, it’s wonderful. Next time they try and lay into you, send them a video clip from a Matt and Kim video. Those too are so amazingly happy in all their songs that even your anon will likely be dancing.
And if those spiteful anons read this and want to try their hands at cracking me, well. Good luck  and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment