Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Society
You know I wish people didn’t get so caught up in a perfect girl that society had made. I’ve always thought it was ridiculous but it’s hard not to fall into the pressure of being perfect. I’m skinny but I don’t feel skinny enough, I don’t have much of a thigh gap. I don’t have very big boobs. My eyes aren’t the same they aren’t a very pretty color. My hair isn’t always “styled” perfectly. I don’t always where makeup. I cry myself to sleep sometimes. All I do is compare myself to the “perfect” image an can I just say FUCK YOU SOCIETY BECAUSE YOU’VE DONE THIS TO PEOPLE THAT I KNOW ARE BEAUTIFUL EVERYONE. Your weight doesn’t matter, don’t worry about how you dress or how much money you have because guess what, you’re all still BEAUTIFUL ALL OF YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment