Saturday, March 8, 2014

I Love You
I just wanted to tell you that
i know what you’re going through
I know how you’re feeling 
I know that sinking emotion of just everything being drained out of your body, and stilling having to pull across that smile on your face every morning.
I know that eternal emptiness inside of you, yet feeling drowned in pain.
But you know what you are? You’re a semi colon. Your sentence, your life, could’ve ended, but it didn’t. You’re so strong and amazing and you’ve made it this far and if no one has told you yet let me the first to tell you, that i’m so proud of you, I can’t even describe it in words. I love you more than anything in this world, and if you’ve made it this far you can make it through more.
Let life throw it’s bullshit, let the haters hate, show the fuckers around you that they were wrong, show them how you’re strong. When you’re 30 years old, shed a tear and smile, “You made it.”
I know, it feels as if everything’s a step away, but you can’t move your feet. As if everything is just out of your reach. But keep trying, I promise you’ll get there. I promise there’s a destination, and it’s waiting for you.
Stop waiting for your end, and start working on your happily ever after. I love you and I’m always there for you okay, I probably wouldn’t even be here without you right now. Just to see your face everyday is a reminder of your strength and mine. You’re my clutch, everything, and I’m so proud of you that you made it this far, and i’m always going to be there for you, no matter what.
You and me against the world ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment