Saturday, March 8, 2014

                                              HEY YOU!
Let me tell you about my favorite person. They’re very intelligent. They’re so beautiful inside and out. Oh wow are they strong! And so brave and clever. I’m so proud of them and all that they’ve gone through. Life gave them hell and they fought it back. They’re still here fighting and I’m so proud of them for that. And the amazing courage they have. I love them to death. They’re perfection in my eyes. They don’t always see what I see. But I see someone powerful and wonderful! They’re a little quirky but it’s cute. Oh and they’re really funny too. They run a perfect blog too. It’s a 100/10. Just super fab. Now their music taste is even better! It’s really rad. You’re probably thinking I’m talking about someone very important and special to me aren’t you? Well I am. I’m talking about the person reading this. Wanna meet them? Go look in the mirror. See how beautiful or handsome you are. Smile. It looks amazing on you! Your flaws are not your flaws anymore. They’re your peculiar perfections. Look at your self darling and see everything you’ve been missing. The little crinkles in your eyes when you laugh or smile. Look at the way your eyes light up. Look at how wonderful you are. You’re a work of art. A master piece. You’re unique. You’re loved. You’re wanted. You’re here for a reason. Fulfill that reason and be whatever you want to be. Make the world yours. Make it your own. Show it who’s boss. Because you’re the definition of shear perfection! I love you and I care about you and want the best for you! I’m here for you to talk to at anytime! Always remember that love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment