Thursday, March 6, 2014

We all have truths, are mine the same as yours?
I was going to resume my healthy eating today but then the doorbell rang and it was my neighbor’s kid with the Girl Scout Cookies I ordered. Welp, guess I’ll start next week! I know most of you can relate to this and that’s why I LOVE YOU.
My mom saw a UFO once. She only told me about this recently and it happened like 40 some odd years ago, before it was cool. I hope she didn’t get abducted and probed because that would explain my conception and birth and overall craziness. Oh my God I’ve got to stop watching Destination America: Unsealed Alien Files. (Seriously though, that show’s awesome.)
When I was pregnant with my first child, my husband heard a disembodied voice in our bedroom.  It was in the morning and we were in bed. I was asleep, he was awake and heard a voice say “baby, hi”. He doesn’t believe in anything paranormal so he was very freaked out. I was jealous that I slept through it. I miss all the good stuff. I’ve never seen a UFO or a ghost, and the closest I’ve been to a big foot is the Sasquatch Music Festival. But I want to believe.
How did this turn into TT: The Paranormal Files?

No comments:

Post a Comment