Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Educating Me...
It’s shocking, but in my 43 years on this earth, I’ve had my wild college years with a ton of one night stands, a couple of short relationships which were seriously lacking in the sex department, 17 years of celibacy as an adult, and a few more sloppy one night stands. But I have never had an orgasm with someone.
During my celibate years I really learned how to get myself off, but have not been able to achieve it by someone else’s hand (or mouth or cock)… That’s not to say that I haven’t enjoyed the hell out of the sex I’ve had. I truly have. I just didn’t orgasm.
Understandably this has left me with feelings of inadequacy, self-conciousness, emptiness and low self esteem. I am practically obsessed with sex and fantasize all the time about things, but I just dont have that much QUALITY experience, nor do I have that many opportunities lately to get any “practice” in…
Enter one of my dearest friends since high school.
He and I have been very close on and off for about 26 years. Theres always been something between us, but our circumstances have never allowed us to get together. Well, circumstances are no longer an issue.
He and I have had some in depth talks about our pasts, about our fantasies, about all of the fascinsting sexual adventures that he has had but I have not. He even knows all of my insecurities…
Well, my friend and I are going to take advantage of this opportunity… I am about to be having a lot of sex on a regular basis with someone who cares enough about me to give me what I truly need…. yes an orgasm, but also confidence, better sexual experience, adventure, exploration of some of my deepest fantasies and all of this without making me feel like there’s anything wrong with wanting what I want or with getting what I want… Nothing is taboo or off limits unless I say so…
An education…
I am sooo ready to learn more professor… see you for my first lesson Friday night… MUAAAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment