Friday, March 7, 2014

Horrible day at school
This has been one of the worst days I’ve been through recently. I was almost late to the bus, and I accidentally knocked my sister over while I was running around the house, which I felt really bad for and got angry at myself, I was teased by some of my friends today, which I know they were just playing because they don’t tease me, but I took it badly and started sassing them, which I felt bad for as well. Then lunch at school was HELL. This creepy guy that keeps following me around and bothering me sat at my table. I didn’t appreciate it because my table is FULL and nobody else can fit and this guy just doesn’t even fit it. We don’t even know him. So some of my friends started blaming me and telling me shit like “this is all YOUR FAULT” and it made me feel like a piece of shit. It got to the point where I stopped eating and left the lunch room to go to the student services office to make an appointment for my counselor help me take care of my situation. Also, I wanted to cool down a bit because I was so angry and upset and I felt really bad for the people sitting at my lunch table with a guy they don’t know at all. After that, I went to the bathroom because I didn’t want to go back to the lunch room. Then when the bell rang for my next class(which was P.E.), I walked into the girls locker room and started bawling my eyes out. I don’t think it was such a big deal for me to start crying over it, but I was already upset since before school even started and one thing kept happening after the other. Also, I am not handling the situation with this creepy guy that well because he’s deaf and I feel bad and I’m too nice to say “no” to him, and that situation has been going on since January. I would really appreciate it if someone would ask me questions or try to talk to me and make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment