Friday, March 7, 2014

The biggest internal conflict in my life is seriously losing weight. Not that I’m conflicted about wanting to, it’s the issue of actually trying and doing it. I know how to lose weight, diet and exercise. But I first have to conquer myself in order to start that. My weakness of will is too strong sometimes and I would just rather give in and complain. Plus with society on your back, constantly shooting images of “perfect” people at you, it becomes almost impossible for me to feel motivated. I’m just having a hard time with this because I really want to be thin. I feel as though I could lookk good and be confident if I lost the weight but actually doing it has proven to be the hardest thing I’ve ever faced. And don’t try to tell me that there are people out there with bigger problems (no pun intended) because I understand that. I’m not trying to say that my problems are worse than starvation or various diseases but they’re the problems that I personally face every day. I just don’t know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment