Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wrestling
My boyfriend and I (female) are both on the wrestling team at school and had practice a while back. We went early so no one- not even the coaches- was there. We decided to go ahead and get warmed up. We started wrestling on the practice mat and he was going easy on me, otherwise it would have been over in five seconds cause he’s so strong. We don’t get chances to be alone very often, which is why I like wrestling him so much. His hands can be all over me and no one cares. But this time, we were completely alone. After a while, I had him pinned to the ground and was kind of straddling his chest. Suddenly, he completely stopped trying to move and just stared up at me. He moved his hands to my face and brushed some fly hairs away, so I leaned down and kissed him. We started making out and his hands massaged my breasts. Needless to say, I was majorly turned on. I began rubbing myself back and forth against him, and he got the picture so he flipped us over (making me on bottom) and put his hand down my pants and started fingering me while he kissed my jaw and neck area. I could feel his boner pressing against my leg and I was about to do something about it when we heard a door down the hall open and close. We quickly pulled apart and made ourselves decent before the other student came i

No comments:

Post a Comment